- Support and develop the capacity of the organization in the field of advocacy and engagement with national/regional Government on issues of policy and legislative reform in keeping with the needs of the organization
- Provide expert advice and support on advocacy and campaigning strategies and community based approaches.
- Work closely with the stakeholders and the community to develop evidence-based, comprehensive advocacy strategies and implementation plans.
- Strengthen the capacity of staff of partner organizations relating to organizational capacity for effective advocacy.
- Identify opportunities for advancing the organization’s and wider voice and standing with the Government. Coordinate work to ensure the organization takes advantage of these opportunities to ensure positive outcomes.
- Contribute to and support the leadership and coordination of the sectors, thematic advocacy including identifying the key issues in brief, advocacy action plan, talking points, information kits, etc;
- Support media and communication efforts on the implementation of advocacy strategy.
- Participation in the development of a strategy or strategies for engagement in national or regional debates on policy issues relating to social reform
- Effective and context-sensitive support for the implementation of advocacy initiatives
- Advocacy strategy and implementation plan produced to the satisfaction of stakeholders
- Key issues and advocacy messages developed and rolled out.
- Communication materials and community engagement advocacy tools developed.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488319 to apply for this job .