- The role will be responsible for the optimization of procurement and sales (export and import operations), i.e., for all operations related to the company’s foreign economic activity.
- Arrange product delivery to foreign customers, from suppliers’ stores to the company’s store.
- Prepare transportation documents based on the contract terms and conditions.
- Carry out correspondence (negotiations) with customers’ logistics specialists and managers of transport companies on transport logistics issues: agreement of transportation documents (Invoice, Pacing List, AWB), cargo packing, insurance
- Track the movement of cargo en route.
- Arrange payment of foreign suppliers’ invoices, of invoices for transport company services.
- Interact with a customs broker on the customs clearance of cargoes delivered to the company from abroad.
- Search for foreign suppliers of necessary equipment.
- Carry out negotiations (correspondence) on delivery conditions (procurement prices, delivery deadlines, payment conditions).
- Organize internal logistics.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488311 to apply for this job .