- Prepare children for kindergarten by introducing concepts they will explore further in kindergarten and elementary school
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter
- Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, and social skills
- Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about their child’s development
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488272 to apply for this job .