MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Engineering industry
- Puts in place the project(s)’ roll-out strategy in collaboration with the Country Head and the Group ND (Network Deployment) Head
- Leads the planning and implementation of his/her assigned project(s). Plans and schedules the project(s)’ timelines.
- Defines and manages the project’s tasks and resources (human, vehicles, tools, equipment…), and assigns responsibilities.
- Supervises all works related to his/her assigned project(s), and ensures they are executed in accordance with the Client’s specifications.
- Identifies project bottlenecks, problems, set-backs… and implements solutions.
- Constantly monitors the project(s)’ progress, and reports it to the Country Head and the Group ND head using the firms' forms and procedures
- Reports regularly the project’s progress to the Client (weekly meetings, status reports...).
- Manages the project’s budget and all its related payments.
- Builds and maintains a solid relationship with the Client and their representatives.
- Identifies potential projects for his Client, and shares them with the Country Head and the Group ND Head.
- Selects and assigns qualified sub-contractors, and manages them
- Directs and manages his/her assigned team(s), and provides the needed support.
- Coaches and develops his/her assigned team.
- Explains and trains Projects Manager, Project Supervisors and Projects Coordinator on the firms' formats, and ensures the implementation and flow of these reports
- Undertakes periodic unscheduled visits to his/her assigned sites to verify the site progress and provide necessary inputs when needed
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities
- Monitors and ensures that all QMS/OH&S procedures and policies are being adhered to by the Projects Manager and Projects Supervisors
- Deals directly with client representative on all OH&S matters when required.
- Monitors all QMS/OH&S audit reports of projects.
- Coordinates efforts with all sections of the company (Procurement & Logistics, HR & Administration and Accounts) as per the firms' internal procedures
- Ensures that all projects activities adhere to all OH&S and QMS standards
- Follow up the Investigations of accidents, incidents, and hazards and follow up the implementation of the necessary corrective and preventive actions to mitigate incidents, accidents and hazards.
- Ensures that proper trainings are provided to enhance the OHSAS knowledge and competence.
- Conducts regular site inspections when needed.
- Ensure that hazard controls (PPE, engineering controls, policies, and procedures) are monitored.
6-9 years experience in similar field.
B.Sc. in Civil/Electrical/Telecom Engineering
Certificate in Project Management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488216 to apply for this job .