MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Engineering industry
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports his/ her direct supervisor to help in collecting data, recording it in database in given format & reporting it as per guidelines.
- Ensures to have accurate data and verify it as per guideline.
- Liaises with related parties (field, office staff, 3rd party or client) for collecting information.
- Analyzes data collected to present it in understandable format.
- Thinks in a creative way to bring improvement in overall process and gives suggestions.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated clients’ information.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains client’s confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manages additional responsibilities including troubleshooting, file back-ups, regular updating, and retrieval of data, as and when required.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities:
Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are daily monitored and followed.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience in data entry and analysis field
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Basic Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Good Knowledge of computer operation, especially with MS office (No need for Computer management skills)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- HND, recommended to have IT certificate or graduation
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488147 to apply for this job .