Our company in the hospitality industry 411 RESTAURANT AND BAR requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill this role.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for, and manages all aspects of the restaurant’s active and aggressive sales and marketing team initiatives, and maximizes the overall revenue of the restaurant by directing the revenue generating activities in accordance with the sales and marketing business plan.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration or any Social Science discipline
- At least five years’ hospitality work experience three of which should be in managerial position(s)
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive abilities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self
- A pleasing personality to put clients at ease while striking deals
- Excellent customer service ethics
- Commitment to exceeding guest expectations
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including Microsoft office
- Managerial skills
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining and updating client database
- Receive invoices for advertising and marketing and arrange payment
- Restaurant Site Inspections with prospective clients
- Liaising with the media for photo shoots, editorials, advertisements
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Updating information on Sales & Catering
- Designing e-cards and adverts
- Communication of special deals, upcoming events to clients
- Implements strategies to improve market penetration
- Achieves budgeted goals by executing sales activities within assigned market segment.
- Improves call productivity by counselling sales staff on appropriate selling techniques
- Reviews market analysis to determine client needs, occupancy potential, desired rates, etc.
- Negotiates with clients to achieve maximum profit while satisfying client needs
- Enhances the restaurant’s community image and stays abreast of competition, new development, and sales methods and techniques in the industry
- Provides feedback to General Manager on changing market conditions and trends in competition
- Directs all sales activities for all staff with sales opportunities to ensure that objectives are achieved in the Sales & Marketing business plan
- Communicates guests’ requests to all departments in an effective and timely manner
- Develops plans, special sales & marketing activities and promotions.
- Attends Brand sales & marketing blitz, and/or trade shows to develop new business and to contact established clients.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488118 to apply for this job .