As an IT Office Assistant, you will be providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The IT Office Assistant job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The successful applicant will also be assigned other duties as required.
- Answer and direct phone calls Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain the filing system
- Order office supplies
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Minimum of HND
- Must be smart and assertive
- Computer/scanning/ photocopying proficiency
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office with a good university/Diploma in business administration or any degrees
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488116 to apply for this job .