GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the origination, structuring and execution of Africa development of projects in the private & public sectors as well as under PPP / MES type schemes including wide-scale healthcare transformation and mega-modernization programs.
- Focus on Key strategic Hospital Projects.
- He/She will manage a team PSMs, HTPs and CPMs, providing advisory and consultancy services for health professionals, with the aim of developing Turn-Key Department Solutions
- Fully understand the terms and conditions of the customer specific contract and delivery requirements, ensure contract terms are met by GE and its contractors at all times.
- Lead the customer’s account relationship including establishing monthly operating rhythm, organizing and leading customer management committee meetings, identifying marketing and promotional opportunities and creating performance dashboards as well as initiating strategic discussions.
- Grow book of business by managing the Sales process including identifying and executing simplification initiatives, driving market share and working with all other departments (price, structure & close) larger strategic accounts.
- Work with LCT lead & Lead Sales Rep. to develop strategic account plans that drive retention, penetration, profitability and growth of existing accounts.
- Forecast sales opportunities and execute sales strategy to ensure that growth and profitability are achieved/exceeded.
- Act as the “One GE Healthcare” face in front of the customer and coordinate all GE stakeholders for the projects he is responsible for from inception to closure.
- Leverage GE Sales & Project Finance team capabilities financing capabilities to address projects funding needs.
- Leverage the GE Solutions team capabilities to address customer needs and differentiate e.g. Technology Planning, Service 2.0, GE HC Partners, Leadership & Clinical Trainings
- Leverage GE government relations to establish strong relationships with healthcare authorities and financing institutions personnel
- Manage and coach a Local Team of PSMs, HTPs and CPMs, having regular Operational mechanisms to follow up the Project Business in a given Region or LCT.
- Originate and lead wide-scale healthcare transformation and mega-modernization programs together with Government MoH- Ministry of Health
- Fully understand the breadth of the relevant product offering to represent the full spectrum of available structures.
- Have at least 5 years’ knowledge and be proficient in the International Healthcare projects development market space
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of sales experience).
- Banking/finance/healthcare development subjects or business development preferred
- Experience of at least 5 years of Managing a Commercial and Execution Team.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive high level C suite selling, sales experience in relevant industry. (Pharma. Healthcare)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Industry-related financial analysis, bid proposal and risk, tax and legal principles and analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Master’s degree preferred
- Fluent in English language
- Healthcare experience in a commercial environment
- Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
- Deep knowledge of GEHC and the products and services offered
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488109 to apply for this job .