A private law firm in Abuja is looking to hire a well-trained and experienced Accountant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring the integrity and reliability of financial information.
- Supervising the preparation of financial statements.
- Inspecting accounting systems and supporting auditing processes
- Compiling Financial Information
- Implementing Accounting Procedures
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance
- Giving Support to Auditors
- Monthly/quarterly accounts
- Preparation of final accounts
- Consolidation of accounts
- Budget monitoring
- Cash flow monitoring
- Expense claims
- B.Sc., M.Sc in Accounting and other professional courses in accounting.
- Experience in peach-tree, quick-books, & sage accounting software.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Accountancy.
- Experience of accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office packages Maintaining and organising effective electronic and manual filing systems
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488098 to apply for this job .