Webnig com - We are a full service digital media think tank offering paid search, search engine optimization, display and social media from offices in Lagos, Accra and London. Our people think creatively across channels, using state of the art technology to drive significant commercial results for our clients.
- The Business Development Manager is to improve Webnig Digital Training Centre’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- The Business Development Manager is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of Webnig Digital Center’s courses, fees, examinations and all WDTC’s services (including Market Research) as well as an understanding of the relationships on which Webnig Digital Center maintains its business.
- The Business Development Manager's role is a thorough and up to date knowledge of current and emerging digital training programme in Nigeria and around the world.
- Present new products /services and enhance existing relationships.
- Achieve business development targets and goals
- Work with other staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within Nigeria to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and WDTC’s Principal leaders or trainers.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Enhance existing and develop new relationships with national marketing/branding organizations, businesses and private universities where WDTC’s potential students are found.
- To make approaches to and receive enquiries from a range of external organisations to facilitate collaboration with the Webnig Digital Center.
- Promote WDTC’s research excellence (both overall capabilities and specific inventions or expertise) to third parties to develop sustainable partnerships and help secure more knowledge transfer outcome.
- Carry out due diligence on intellectual property of WDTC’s research unit to establish a protection and exploitation strategy to achieve a commercial end point. Advise on alternative commercialization strategies including licensing and business creation.
- Contribute to the generation of promotional material for areas of training and research activity as directed by Webnig Digital Center’s objectives.
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested by WDTC.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488041 to apply for this job .