The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to develop and carry on the production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialized fertilizers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.
Responsible for the production of the company's products within prescribed specifications and efficient machine operation by performing the following duties.
- Helps set up production machines each day according to established procedures & schedules.
- Operates production machines to produce parts in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Manipulates controls in an efficient manner to minimize waste.
- Inspects produced parts for faultiness and reports flaws immediately to management.
- Detects and reports machine malfunctions promptly to management.
- Maintains an adequate supply of operating materials for production machines and obtains additional materials according to procedures.
- Documents production activities each day as assigned.
- Packages and transports produced parts as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication
- Skills Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Time Management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487853 to apply for this job .