The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to develop and carry on the production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialized fertilizers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.
- Setting up and preparing machinery for the production run Measuring, weighing, mixing and loading raw materials into the machines
- Checking meter and instrument readings, and making adjustments where necessary
- Taking product samples and recording the test data for quality purposes
- Packing and loading finished items into barrels, tanks or other containers ready for shipment
- Closing down and cleaning the plant and machinery, and carrying out minor maintenance work
- Reporting problems with the production process or equipment to shift managers and maintenance engineers.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in packaging and processing or manufacturing environment
- National Diploma (ND) or other relevant Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) Credit including English language and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent is required.
- Computer literate
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487847 to apply for this job .