- Develops and executes an e-channel strategy in line with organizational objectives
- Creates and implements e-business channel strategies to meet customer satisfaction, increase operational efficiency and customer base
- Responsible for creating new e-banking products and services to meet the current and future needs of the bank's existing and prospective customers.
- Develops strategies that encourages self-service banking products
- Manages all self service channels including websites, databases and applications
- Grow and drive growth initiatives including payments and collections
- Review existing retail and customer needs to provide e-banking solutions as appropriate
- Deliver electronic banking products to customers in the most efficient and cost effective way using appropriate technology.
- Works with the marketing department to drive the usage of electronic banking delivery channels
- Takes ownership and ensures timely response and resolutions of customer issue
EXPERIENCE AND CORE COMPETENCY
- At least 5 years exposure in e-business development preferably in a back-end role of a bank
- Must have an in-depth back-end understanding of e-products dynamics and operations
- Must have basic technical knowledge of electronic products such as ATM, POS, Cards, Mobile banking, internet banking e.t.c
- Must be able to perform various skills such as developing coding, installing, testing and debugging
- Must demonstrate practical knowledge and skills needed to translate strategic organizational objectives into appropriate technical applications
- The candidate must be technically and commercially savvy and show uncanny ability to exploit profitable market-oriented innovations
- Must be an effective team leader, critical in thinking and strong in communication skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487832 to apply for this job .