The Head of Operations oversees all Infinity security processes and procedures related to the company’s operations in the branch/region. The Head of Operations will carry out as specified in the SoP all the processes involved in achieving total security coverage of clients. This involves security monitoring, vulnerability management, incident response, and security systems administration functions. The Head of Operations reports directly to the Executive Director and works closely with the operations team in ensuring they achieve close to zero incidents at all its location.
· Define and operate all processes and tools to monitoring, detect, remediate, and contain security threats, including: security monitoring, vulnerability management, security systems administration and security incident response.
· Oversee the recruiting, deployment, training, development, and retention of highly qualified security operations personnel.
· Manage internal and external resources that respond to security incidents and direct the efforts of internal staff to investigate and respond to escalated security events from the client site.
· Ensure that all security resources are appropriately leveraged and prioritized to respond to security incidents as needed.
· Provide awareness to the appropriate teams regarding potential and historical security incidents.
· Provide weekly/monthly delivery of Information Security metrics and key performance indicators.
· Provide oversight for all change management procedures to ensure appropriate levels of security reviews are performed through the use of the internal system.
· Interface with Management to support security objectives for change management and other IT operations for which there are defined security objectives, including: Ensure best-practice Problem Management processes are followed in order to restrict repeat security vulnerabilities or incidents; Attend Change Control Board meetings to discuss changes in the organization in respect to security operations.
· Review various reports for both internal and external use; ensuring that the reports are timely, prompt and concise.
· Efficient management of corporate and individual client accounts
· Oversee operations of the department, including logistics ensuring that it is well coordinated.
· Carryout routine checks on guards/beats with the aim of detecting and correcting any lapses.
· Build excellent client relationship between the Company and the clients
· Generate reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, special obs, survey and clients report)
· Prepare departmental reports of preceding month and submit to management on or before the 3rd of the following month.
· Engage in revenue drive, collection of cheques/cash from clients and depositing same within 12hours in the Company’s account.
· Attend to clients complaints with timely interventions.
· Participate in marketing the Company’s services to prospective clients
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
Preferred Experience and Qualifications