Nimbus Resource Solutions is recruiting on behalf of its client, to fill the position
- We are seeking an outstanding Terminal Operations Manager, able to direct, administer and coordinate the activities of the organization in support of policies, goals, long-term strategies. This position will report to the Port Operations Manager.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to contribute to the growth strategy and direction within the company.
- Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fully operational within the port/shipping line operations and lead, direct and organize operations of company in respect of performance, cost, productivity, resource planning and strategic direction
- Able to manage up to 50+ port officers effectively
- Accountability for customer relationship management, employee development, sound corporate governance and internal processes
- Provide direction and leadership on service and quality improvement activities
- Attain active leadership and employee engagement targets
- 3+ year’s experience of port operations
- Degree in related discipline
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- An extensive track record in Operations within Logistics/Supply Chain business
- Solutions orientated
- Experience working in the African market ideally in Nigeria
- Aggressive, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487825 to apply for this job .