The responsibilities of this role involves designing, coding and modifying websites from layout to functioning according to client's specifications.
Endeavour to Strive create visually appealing sites that are user-friendly and easy to navigate.
SQT services are centered on providing business owners with a QUALITY and EFFECTIVE Online presence, through the provision and maintenance of quality websites, mobile App development, software and other related ICT Solutions.
We are a rapidly growing company with a vision to become the best web development company in Nigeria by 2020. We are looking for only people that are passionate and willing to grow with our company.
• This role involves being smart, creative and innovative with web design concepts
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organisational units.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Working with different content management systems;
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Web Programming Skills,
• E-Commerce Platforms,
• Teamwork, Verbal Communication,
• Cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI),
• Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
• Experience in working with databases like MySql, SQL Server etc.
• Experience in working with Drupal, WordPress, Joomla and other CMS.
• Experience with MVC-based PHP Frameworks.
• Good knowledge of SEO practice
MONTHLY INCENTIVE PACKAGE
Duration: (1- 4 weeks )
Allowance: N 20,000
Allowance: N 40,000
Commissions: 5% per project handled
15% Commissions on Projects brought to the company
Bonus-A /month: N 20,000
Note: Bonus payouts can be claimed only when you effectively deliver up to 10 web projects on time consecutively
REQUIREMENTS FOR FULL EMPLOYMENT