Bristow Group - With its headquarters in Houston, Texas, Bristow Group is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. With recent acquisitions of premium regional air carriers, Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients around the world. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for 60 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
- Supporting the Quality and Safety Manager in the day-to-day management of the Quality and Safety Management System and ensuring that policies and procedures are fully promulgated.
- Assisting the Q & S department in ensuring that the Company’s Safety Management, Quality and HSE policies and procedures are understood by all staff and that all personnel are actively involved in ensuring a safe and efficient service to clients.
- Working together in a multi-disciplinary team to address Quality and Safety issues in an integrated manner.
- Ensuring the Quality and Safety Manager is appropriately briefed on all aspects of Quality and Safety performance.
- Conducting independent audits and investigations as directed.
- Monitoring corrective actions and improvements are progressed and effectively closed out.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Promoting the company’s Safety Management System
- Monitoring best industry practice and regulatory changes for possible improvements or changes.
- Maintaining records of safety performance and corrective actions.
- Liaison with the NCAA regarding the Nig. CARs AOC Operations and Maintenance Support requirements.
- Deputise for the Quality & Safety Manager during an extended absence
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487798 to apply for this job .