- Work together with Analyst to come up with documentations for Software development plan and execute projects.
- Ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, skills and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders for understanding the system’s functional and non functional requirements
- Schedule and manage the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules and client requirements
- Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state of the art technologies
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
- Coordinate release and sprint planning
- Conduct regular scrum meetings
- Help developers resolve technical problems as well as human resources issues
- Monitor individual and development teams performance
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and Lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Helping to develop Team Members technical abilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, master’s degree a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of management leadership experience in a software development organization required
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and or development manager
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS solutions
- Experience in Dot Net programming (C# Dot Net)
- Relevant experience with REST Web Api Services
- Experience with ASP Dot Net MVC
- Understanding of relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge of Angular js
- Strong knowledge of Object Relational Mapping
- Strong knowledge of Team Development Repository (TFS/GIT)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487796 to apply for this job .