Responsibilities of a broadcast presenter include:
- Writing and rehearsing scripts
- Meeting with programme directors/producers to discuss programmes/shows
- Choosing and playing music
- Organising meetings, interviews and schedules
- Undertaking relevant background research
- Interviewing guests via the telephone or in person
- Presenting traffic, weather and/or news summaries
- Giving reviews of newly released books, films, music etc
- Providing programme links
- Operating technical equipment, such as radio ‘desks’.
- Candidates need stamina, enthusiasm, determination and perseverance to succeed.
Qualifications and training required
Applicants with qualifications in journalism, communication/media studies, music technology, performing arts, English and media performance may be preferred.
We seek confident and creative candidates who are adaptable, calm and able to work well under pressure. Good organisational, communication, team-working and problem-solving skills are also necessary.
NB: Srictly for Lagos resident only
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487793 to apply for this job .