Customer Contact Solutions Nig. Limited has been a leader in the contact center management and operation in Nigeria for over 10 years helping corporate organizations gain market retain customers, gain penetration and increase their overall profitability. Due to expansion we are looking to hire young, energetic and self-driven individuals who are interested in starting off or build a short/long term career telemarketing, customer service or sales. Our work environment is friendly, growth oriented, equal opportunity and driven by learning.
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
- Effective and professional Brand cross-selling of company products & services
- Deliver world class customer service by cross-selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
- Meet or exceed monthly performance goals including quality, adherence, sales target and others
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
- Manage daily customer requests and inquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriate, accurately and promptly escalated to Supervisors for further escalation for resolution.
- Minor Technical Troubleshooting &gathering information from clients to identify root causes of their issues or dissatisfaction. Proffering appropriate causes of action to ensure the result is a win-win and document the interaction through CRM or contact tracking.
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Make use of the Customer Service Professional (CSP) behavioral pattern to give an indelible customer experience
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Call Centre Management. These instructions would be reasonable and aligned to the Organization’s objectives.
- We try to view all applicants prior to shortlisting, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Assessment will include: written assessment, group sessions/face-to-face interview
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487674 to apply for this job .