The position is based at the firm’s Head Office in Lagos.
Initial reporting line will be directly to the COO.
Work period is Mon – Fri 8am -5pm daily.
There are periodic weekend duties and this shall be properly communicated in advance and also compensated according to company policy.
Essential Job Functions
- Achieve given targets in terms of revenue and clients base.
- Interface with clients through physical visits and other medium of interaction.
- Execute both scheduled and unscheduled calls to create new opportunities for business.
- Develop and manage a productive list of opportunities pipeline to sustain business.
- Follow up on leads and other contacts to improve business activities.
- Develop proposals and presentations to prospective clients to win new businesses.
- Support all trade and marketing initiatives of the company.
- Drive Innovation for new products and services for business advantage.
- Suggest and implement creative ideas for customer acquisition, growth and retention.
- Submit weekly and monthly report of activities, enquires and expenses on the agreed templates or software.
Minor Job Functions
Administrative functions support.
Provide occasional support for other company business not under direct supervision
- A higher educational qualification – Bsc or HND.
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales or business management. No experience but with the ability to learn fast.
- Moderate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Look and dress smart.
- Must be familiar with internet and email communication.
- Results driven and self-assured individual
- Good communications skills. Fluency in speaking and writing official language –English.
- Have strong bias for the use IT.
- Have a high sense of discipline and dedication to effective work ethics.
- Ready to go the extra mile, in a legitimate manner to achieve corporate objectives.
- Organizational planning and multitasking skills.
- Not averse to travelling.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487659 to apply for this job .