Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by
- Providing technical support and recommendations on program implementation at all stages of the project cycle, designing, monitoring and contributing to reporting & M&E of the project and ensuring quality of services delivered, ensuring compliance with ACF policies and national guidelines.
- Key activities in your role will include:
- Set up, implement and report on the BSF project.
- Contribute to the quality, accountability and impact measurement process of his/her program.
- Participate in the coordination, representation and partnerships of ACF in his/her area of intervention .
- Supervise and manage the team.
- Contribute to deliberations on strategy and the positioning of the BSF Department.
- Identify needs and contribute to project elaboration.
Do you meet the profile required criteria ?
- You’re an experienced humanitarian professional
- You have an advanced University degree in economics, social sciences or related field
- You have a minimum of 2 years’experience in humanitarian context and project management.
- You are experienced in food aid distribution AND Cash based intervention in emergency context.
- You have experience in program cycle management, monitoring & evaluation.
- You are very efficient leading processes:
- You have experience on community based approach activities in an intercultural context.
- You have good organizational skills.
- You have effective organizational representation at different levels.
- You easily integrate with remote areas living conditions.
- You are self-disciplined and can work autonomously making decisions with minimal guidance.
- You possess good coordination, diplomatic and negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English (professional English).
- You have excellent verbal and written skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487658 to apply for this job .