A group of hotels located in Ikeja Lagos requires the services of two accounting officers to keep its book of accounts.
He will be responsible for the following assignment and more
- Monitor and coordinate with outside units with regard to generation of revenue.
- Prepare ageing analysis every month in coordination with revenue officers in areas & Exchanges.
- Reconcile final bill claim with provisional bill claim at the end of the year.
- Pass necessary journal entries & prepare cash trial and bank reconciliation statement.
- Ensure that necessary books of accounts like cash book, ledger etc. are prepared and compare with exchange bank statement.
- Compile & record the revenue statement and reconcile the balance with branch.
- Record the fund transferred from various exchanges and crosscheck with the revenue ledgers and if necessary correspond with the bank.
- Update the fixed asset register for each addition of assets on the basis of disbursement or Journal voucher Record the detail of transfer in the fixed asset register at the headquarter
- Inspect asset on receipt of scrap report and make necessary entry in the books
- Calculate depreciation at the end of each month as per the rates prescribed by the statute.
- Carry out annual physical verification of fixed assets with reference to the fixed asset register. Prepare physical verification report and submit to the management.
- Prepare the details of the fully depreciated assets at the end of the year.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487626 to apply for this job .