Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
Our client is one of the leading, financial leasing companies. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
- The Chief Information technology officer will focus on how different technology can make the company more profitable.
- Innovating, designing, architecting and managing the Information Technology initiatives to meet the vision and mission as well as the business objectives (short, mid and long term) of the bank following global best practices and standard
- Work closely with other C-level executives to create strategic plans for the business’ future growth.
- Attuned to how technology could generate competitive development focused on leadership & organizational design.
- Focus on how different technologies can make the company more profitable.
- Design, deployment, management and monitoring of the enterprise system deliveries.
- Oversees the day to day management of the IT of the Bank
- Evaluate and recommend technologies.
- Establish the IT department’s operative goals and objectives.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure optimum allocation and utilization of technology resources.
- Demonstrated ability to envision technology-based services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in CIO role and 3 years in CTO role.
- Masters degree in Information Technology is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- A solid understanding of technology
- Extensive experience working in technology and/or business roles within a company.
- Deep knowledge of business principles
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487607 to apply for this job .