1. Develop and create various pieces of apparel.
2. He/she will be in charge of guiding all steps of the design process, from initial conception to final manufacture and marketing.
3. Monitoring current fashion trends and movements with the purpose of designing products that meet contemporary purchasing preferences.
4. Work with other people; he/she will be in charge of supervising a team of technical designers, who will do most of the actual drawing and cutting of your specific design ideas.
5. Work with individual clients to design pieces of custom couture, in addition to collaborating with sales and marketing managers to determine the best way to present your new ideas to the public.
1. Oral and written communication.
2. Computer proficiency.
4. Artistic ability.
5. Excellent decision making and detail oriented