Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
Have you completed your degree and are you looking for a varied position to launch your career? Or do you already have extensive professional experience and are you planning your next career move?
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions of Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
- Responsible for representing the interests of Automotive Aftermarket divisions
- Increase in turnover, profit and market share of Automotive Aftermarket divisions sales in defined area of work
- Responsible for implementation of Automotive Aftermarket divisions strategy (final call Parts, Bytes, and services) and all AA sales activities in the country on distributor, wholesaler and workshop level
- Expansion of Bosch Service networks in these markets
- Define the AA customer distribution strategy for the assigned country (win with the winners) in alignment with the Regional Director
- Responsible for customer relation and Customer Acquisition Projects in the assigned area
- Reach at least set targets under consideration of resources
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Preferably a Degree in Business Administration, Engineering
- Preferably 4-5 years working experience in sales / marketing environment / Independent After Market
- Technical understanding related to the automotive industry
- Excellent negotiation skills in decision maker environment
- Understanding of distribution and sales plan on account plan/ district / national level
- Understanding of target deployment and KPI steering
- Good communication skills to different levels externally and internally
- Strategically thinking and planning
- Additional assets: clear priority setting, team player, ability to handle conflicts
- Professional appearance
- Fit to the sales team
- Builder of strong long term relationship and networks
- Drivers license
- Willing to travel frequently
- PC literate with excellent skills in packages MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent skills in English languages, German and French are a plus.
- Preferably work experience of SAP
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487575 to apply for this job .