The Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will be responsible for:
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
The right Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
- Experience with MAPICS a plus
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487568 to apply for this job .