Almex Integrated Services recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their well being as an individual and as a group. We require the services of a front desk clerk/receptionist to performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing and record-keeping.
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Operates listed office machines such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memorandum and other material.
- Assists public with the use of department facilities.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Skills and competencies:
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Initiative with good time Management.
A bachelor degree or Higher/Lower national diploma with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting, bookkeeping or any equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487536 to apply for this job .