Almex integrated services is a state of the art company and requires the services of high quality grounds manager with the stated Job Duties:
- Grounds managers are responsible for the maintenance and landscaping of outdoor areas and facilities.
- They coordinate and oversee the work of personnel who care for plants, repair walkways, and remove litter.
- They coordinate landscaping efforts and related outdoor maintenance services.
- They train staff and ensure performance quality and are responsible for administrative procedures.
- They work in parks, large office complexes, athletic fields, and cemeteries.
- They create operational and safety procedures, hire workers, and draft budgets.
- They determine the equipment and services required for jobs and submit cost estimates to clients.
- These jobs and services can include the care of lawns, shrubs, and trees, in addition to the maintenance and repair of outdoor features, such as irrigation systems, fences, or benches.
- Grounds managers also train or coordinate the training of new hires, handle service or employee records, create worker schedules, and prioritize services.
- They coordinate with other departments or specialists and perform grounds maintenance duties if necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Entry-level grounds maintenance positions generally don't have educational requirements since training is done on the job.
- However, undergraduate, Higher or ordinary national diploma or SSCE coursework can be beneficial.
- Completion of a certificate or degree program in landscape design, horticulture, or business could increase chances of being hired or advancing to supervisory positions.
- However, work experience is key to career advancement.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487527 to apply for this job .