Our team offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes to adequately compete successfully with others from a diverse set of business sectors.
Our recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their well being as an individual and as a group.
We need the services of Quality Assurance Manager with the following job responsibilities:
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management or a related field or equivalent work experience of Quality Assurance management.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Minimum of six months of relevant quality management experience.
- Must have experience of running quality training programs
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Possess senior management leadership abilities and skills, such as the ability to build teams and manage
- operational, organizational and financial elements.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Good business acumen, including superior written and verbal communication skills,presentation skills, and
- organizational abilities.
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Analyze problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills.
- Empathetic self motivator with solid interpersonal skills, achievement oriented.
- Be aware of Health and Safety standards and their implication in the workplace.
- Have a good understanding of the requirements of Dignity and Diversity in the workplace
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487522 to apply for this job .