Almex integrated services is an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the business development resources.
Our team offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes to adequately compete successfully with others from a diverse set of business sectors.
Our recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their well being as an individual and as a group. On this light we required the services of graduate administrative secretary/assistant with certain job
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mail-room, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Managerial aptitude.
- Organizational and decision making skills, and detailed knowledge of administrative job.
- Minimum of post NYSC experience in related fields will be an advantage.
- Must resides in Lagos.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487515 to apply for this job .