Almex integrated services is an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the business development resources.
Our team offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes to adequately compete successfully with others from a diverse set of business sectors.
Our recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their well being as an individual and as a group.
We are looking for dynamic individuals as science laboratory attendant with the following job duties:
- Scientific laboratory attendants are vital to the overall framework of scientific research and development activities. Primarily they are responsible for ensuring the smooth and uninterrupted functionality of laboratory facilities and scientific equipment.
- They set up experiments, gather data and carry out the basic investigations that are allocated to them.
- These guys also support senior colleague by maintaining detailed and accurate records of research findings and making sure that instruments are accurately calibrated, as well as ensuring that health and safety procedures are adhered to.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Developing your knowledge and practical experience of standard lab procedures, health and safety issues and data collection and analysis will form the essential elements of your ‘on-the-job’ training.
- You don’t necessarily need a degree to enter this profession, and therefore this is a great way for young people to break into the exciting world of scientific research.
- Obtaining degrees or vocational qualifications through part-time study can lead to better job prospects.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487511 to apply for this job .