DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, facilitate, and teach the computer instruction component.
- Prepare execute lesson plans, assigning tasks, and evaluating student work and progress.
- Develop course syllabus, assess, supervise, and motivate high school students.
- Have basic computer knowledge of software, MSOffice, and assist program students with program presentation.
- Promote safe, effective, and ethical learning environment.
- Use professional discretion and judgment in managing students in classroom setting.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Candidate must develop rapport with students in the classroom setting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain professional demeanor and ethics at all times.
- Experience working with pre-college programs and secondary-level student preferred.
- Experience working in computer labs and with assisting patrons with computer usage preferred.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487503 to apply for this job .