Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- organising sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating contracts and packages
- aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- strive to always achieve result.
- develop great idea
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487493 to apply for this job .