Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving computing experiences. You will also be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
You will be receiving mails/calls indicating a user support request, and you will identify and resolve issues.
The requests may involve working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services. You will then provide ongoing technical support and follow up with clients (Stores and Head office).
The position reports to the IT Support Executive and serves as a member of the I.T department.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting user system issues
- Maintaining customer satisfaction in every step of the service delivery
- Installing, supporting, configuring, evaluating, maintaining, monitoring, and analyzing systems and software in your assigned sight
- Utilizing remote monitoring and management software to resolve client requests
- Documenting, reviewing, and improving existing or new procedures and workflows
- Responding to client support request tickets, calls, and emails:
- Updating service work notes
- Prioritizing work to resolve complex support client issues
- Establishing a high level of personal credibility and building strong relationships
- Providing updates, status, and completion information to IT Manager
Knowledge and Skills
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security
- E-mail and internet programs
- The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics
Current or recent enrollment in Computer Science/Computer engineering undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in the IT department.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487337 to apply for this job .