Our client an international British curriculum elementary school located in Maitama, Abuja requires for immediate employment the service of qualified and experienced Early years teachers.
· Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
· Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
· Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc.)
· Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors
· Maintaining records
· Monitoring and recording progress
· Early years teaching requires an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
· Must possess a B.Ed. from any accredited tertiary institution
· Must have a 3 to 5 years’ experience teaching children in the early year’s category
· Must be proficient with MS Office package
· Must be cheerful and have a passion for children
· Must be resident in Abuja.