Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Ensure an enabling and conducive environment and atmosphere within company host communities for company operation.
- Participate in the preparation of MOUs with host communities in company's areas of operation.
- Handle and close-out conflicts and crisis involving company and all external publics.
- Coordinate all activities and programmes involved in planning and execution of Corporate events e.g. corporate parties, ceremonies etc.
- Handle issues of all tiers of government, in liaison with some other relevant departments, obtain governmental and statutory permits, towards undisrupted.
- Ensure favourable corporate image in the eyes of company publics by participating in activities of these public e.g. honouring community and government
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Customer Relation or any Social Science field from a recognized University
- A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. A working knowledge in Oil and gas industry is desirable
- Primary Skills:
- BSc, Operations, QA/QC
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487304 to apply for this job .