- The manager should be able to provide good working environment for the staffs of the organization
- Being able to provide supplies such as stationeries and other necessary materials in the respective offices
- The manager should be able to ensure that organizational structure and hierarchy is well maintained and adhered to
- Identifying immediate needs for reception, switchboard, boardroom, general office, respective departments and establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules
- Ensuring effective attendance of the staffs especially for the drivers and cleaners
- Provide communication systems and evaluating options of maintaining equipment
- He or she must be able to establish effective procedures of approving invoices in the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- A minimum of a higher national diploma in social science /management related disciplines
- 2 -3 working years experience
- Good organization and leadership Skills
- Detail oriented and effective time management
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487288 to apply for this job .