- Assesses and organizes planning in terms of transport requirements, receipt, handling, storage and distribution of items and establishes proper warehousing and recording systems.
- In line with company policies, prepare for receipt of international shipments, and liaises with competent authorities for port clearances, way bills etc. and the timely delivery of items to the given location.
- Devises methods of stock control, closely monitors warehousing management, and regularly submits situation reports on stocks, equipment and prepositioned goods.
- Properly handle both original and copies of waybills and other important documents.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of cargos along with other personnel.
- Undertakes other duties as required.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Candidate must be resident in Lagos state.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487259 to apply for this job .