- Capable of conserving executive's time by reading, researching, and correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Ability to maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and travel.
- Must be capable of representing the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Ability to welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Should be able to maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Should be able to prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Should be able to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organizational Skills, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
N.B: Strictly for Lagos Resident.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487257 to apply for this job .