Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a group of world-class co-educational schools and secondary boarding school in Nigeria, offering outstanding education for children between the ages of 3 and 17, is looking to fill this position
- The successful candidate will undertake the coordination and management of long-term development plans with respect to the buildings, infrastructure and facilities of the school.
- He/ She will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects and ensuring that specified deliverables and objectives are achieved.
- Oversee a team of project managers and project teams
- Provide advice on the management of projects
- Conduct risk assessment
- Ensure quality standards are met
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors and monitoring them to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the Projects Committee and executive management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment etc.) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with Projects Committee , executive management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Oversee the execution of the project according to the project plan
- Submit progress reports on the project to the Projects Committee and executive management
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Liaise with all Departments/Committees of on matters relating to projects
- BSc Civil Engineering or any other related field, minimum of second class upper
- MBA is an added advantage
- 10-year project management experience
- Project management certification
- Organizational skills and Analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Team building and communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487127 to apply for this job .