Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a group of world-class co-educational schools and secondary boarding school in Nigeria, offering outstanding education for children between the ages of 3 and 17, is looking to fill this position
- The Head, Training School will have overall responsibility for the Teacher’s Training School.
- Ensure that the training school runs smoothly
- Recruit and manage facilitators and faculty
- Develop and execute development plans
- Lead the achievement of the vision, mission and objectives of the training school
- Work closely with Human Resource to ensure that the training school contributes to the human resource needs of the main school
- Ensure creation/update of brochures and training materials
- Minimum of master's degree in education. PhD in Education is preferred
- Well-developed leadership capability
- Very strong team building and people management skills
- Minimum of 12-year experience in teaching or training
- Knowledge of technology-based learning tools
- Strong academic skills with passion for teaching
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487123 to apply for this job .