Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a group of world-class co-educational schools and secondary boarding school in Nigeria, offering outstanding education for children between the ages of 3 and 17, is looking to fill this position
- The Managing Director will have overall responsibility for the school and will report to and be a member of the Board.
- The ideal candidate will be a leader able to steer the team to achieve the school’s vision, mission and objectives.
- He/she will formulate and execute winning strategies.
- Develop and execute the school’s strategies in order to attain the goals of the Board and other stakeholders
- Provide strategic advice to the Board and Chairman
- Drive development activities of the school
- Drive the school’s culture of excellence
- Prepare and implement comprehensive plans to facilitate achievement of objectives by planning cost-effective operations
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with stakeholders, partners and regulatory authorities
- Oversee the school’s financial performance, investments and other ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- The successful candidate will be a member of the Board.
- High level of integrity.
- BSc, BA, Bed and an MBA or MEd
- Very strong team building and people management skills with experience managing senior level staff.
- Minimum of 15 year experience is required.
- Experience working in a school setting is desired.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487119 to apply for this job .