PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The executive assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Managing Director by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for the MD.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Ability to devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and posts, often corresponding on behalf of the MD.
- Ability to produce documents, briefing papers, draft reports and develop presentations;
- Liaise with clients and other staff on behalf of the MD.
- Make travel arrangements for the MD as required.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies, minute of meeting as required and complete research on behalf of the MD
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences
- Degree qualified in Business Admin, Management or related studies
- Candidates should also possess or be actively pursuing related professional certification/qualification relating to this role.
- 3 years work experience in administrative and personal assistant roles at the executive level
- Skills and experience with data extraction, presentation using tools such as Excel, word, Power Point etc.
- Candidate must not be above 32 years old
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointment
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
- Honesty and reliability;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Attention to detail;
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487098 to apply for this job .