1. Experience with teaching Project management (project initiation and life cycle. Project estimation: resources, cost, time and risks, work and product breakdown structures, tendering and contracting processes, planning, building and leading the team and execution);
2. Experience with Teaching web strategies (Social and operational aspects of communication through a web site. Developing the web site according to the strategy of the organization. The specific tools of Internet marketing: traffic building, online advertising, search engine marketing, email marketing, and affiliation programs. Development of an Internet marketing plan);
3. Experience with Teaching International Economics (development of trade theory from Ricardo to the present, realities of international trade. Various national trade and development models – autarchy, import substitution and local content requirement policies – are critiqued. The widespread use of tariffs and of non-tariff trade barriers, analysis of the relative lack of success of GATT and of the World Trade Organization, particularly in the area of agricultural restrictions and price support);
4. Please indicate the specific teaching position or course (1, 2 or 3) being applied for.
5. Experience in research (thesis) supervision along with excellent communication skills.