A leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
- Responsible for all accounting related activities from developing and maintaining accounting processes and procedures up to delivery timely reports.
- Lead and supervise an accounting team based in both Lagos and PHC on all aspects: General Accounting, Tax Accounting, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure the integrity of the General Ledger by maintaining a strong framework of internal controls.
- Optimize cash, bank balances and financial investments.
- Ensure the drafting of compliant and timely financial statement with FIRS and FRCN regulations.
- Ensure reliable and timely monthly financial reporting to the Group in compliance with the Group accounting policies
- Manage the relationships with Legal Auditors, Bankers and Tax Authorities.
- Manage all aspects of tax compliance. Coordinate between local lawyers, management and legal Group teams on legal matters.
- Line reporting and functional linkage
- Reports to the Finance Manager and functionally linked to sub finance departments
Key skills and Competencies
- Team Management.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication, ability to deliver synthetic reports.
- Excellent Planning & organizing skills
- Leadership Skills
- Minimum of 8 years in Audit and / or Financial Management with 3 / 4 years in a similar role
- Previous experience as a legal auditor in a Big Four firm or a multinational oil servicing firm will be an added advantage
- Previous international Experience
- Fluent in English, ability to communicate seamlessly in French language will be an asset and an added advantage
- Very good knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Microsoft Office Pack Skills and Advanced Excel skills (advanced formulas and pivot tables are a minimum requirement)
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in an Accounting and Finance from a renowned university
- Must be an ICAN Chartered Accountant
- ACCA Chartered Accountant (or European Union /USA equivalent certifications) will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487072 to apply for this job .