Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our Client in the Hospitality Industry, is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for this position
- Thorough knowledge HVACR and Mechanical with hands on ability.
- Perform general maintenance work to ensure hotel physical plant quality and safety standards are achieved and maintained
- Monitor efficiency of equipment and electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, guests entrance/access doors, television sets, and lighting systems; make minor repairs and/or replacements to ensure proper operation and maximum efficiency
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of exterior of the facility, grounds, pool and other hotel facilities
- Must have 5 to 10 years Engineering working experience in the hospitality industry or any related industry
- Must be between 40 to 50 years.
- Posses a high leadership skill.
- Should be able to work late hours.
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487067 to apply for this job .