This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Consulting jobs in Nigeria
Our client a reputable Abuja based Microfinance Bank requires for immediate employment the service of an Accountant to occupy the position of Operations Manager
· Introduce and implement effective systems, policies, structures and resources to support the growth of the institution and ensure adherence to the same;
· Serve as the Operations Lead for the banking system implementation, aligning system configuration with operational processes and policies
· Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff
· Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities
· Define and implement new policies and procedures for Banking Services in support of product development / refinement or upon introduction of new technologies and delivery channels;
· Analyze operational risks, procedures, work flow and controls on an ongoing basis for continual improvement of operational systems
· Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights
· Develop and maintain sufficient business continuity plans to ensure service delivery in the event of minor to major incidences & escalation of service exceptions as needed
· Candidate must have a Degree in Accounting.
· 5 to 7 years’ experience in the Banking or Micro finance banking industry
· Should be a Certified Microfinance Banker or at least must have passed module 1 of the certification course.
· Must have worked in Abuja for a good number of years
· Should be resident in Abuja.