This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest ICT / Telecommunications jobs in Nigeria
NICHIE is an embedded systems, technology integration and ICT consulting company, we are in the business of turning our client’s vision into results through the development of technological solutions for the management of business operational challenges across a wide range of industries. Our speciality is in creating custom software solutions and the integration of innovative technologies to create intelligent systems tailored to meet the specific client’s and mass market needs.
We are looking for an Android Java & C/C++ Developers who possess a passion for pushing software development to the limits. The ideal candidate will be someone who is comfortable working at different levels of an application and systems software development, whether architecting the backend or helping to design and build intuitive user interfaces. Software developers on the team are responsible for every step in the project life cycle from extracting and refining requirements (from business sponsors or ordinary consumers) to designing user interfaces and robust backend systems. Must be self-motivated and needs to be able to work independently and adhere to instructions.
Design and build cross-platform application for mobile OS (Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry OS 10), Desktop OS (Mac OS X, Windows Vista/7/8/10 and Linux) and Embedded Systems OS (QNX, Embedded Android and INTEGRITY).
Design and build native applications for the Android OS.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work with outside data sources and 3rd party API's
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on fixing bugs and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new software features to maximize user experience.
1. Compulsory Software Development in Android Java or C/C++ programming language.
2. Experience or willingness to learn C++ Qt Framework for mobile, desktop and
embedded software development.
3. Experience or willingness to learn Android Java or C++ SDK for Amazon Web Services in a cloud-based application development for mobile, desktop and embedded systems.
4. Experience with TCP/IP, VOIP/SIP and Messaging API
5. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
6. Some Linux OS and Kernel Development
7. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies