Wartsila is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2015, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
- Field Service is one of six core processes of the Services business together with Sales & Marketing, Project & Contract Management, Technical Service, Parts and Customer Assistance.
- The purpose of the Field Service Process is to ensure that the customer’s investment is productive throughout the life cycle of its installation by providing added value through operational support, enhancements and services.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on equipment families according to customer requirements as well as quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Have broad knowledge of Wärtsilä equipment families.
- Proactively advice and promote available products and solutions to customers.
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on equipment families.
- May act as system commissioning engineer and may lead the related commissioning activities.
- May lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution.
- Interact with customers during the work execution (egconducting introduction meeting).
- Perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wartsila Quality.
- Electrical/PLC, UNIC/ WECS experience, Advanced troubleshooting skills on various Wartsila product lines.
- BSc and/or MSc in Electrical/Electronics or any other relevant Engineering field Minimum of 10 years experience in the Electrical/PLC field preferably on Wartsila Power plant, marine and or Propulsion equipment
- Engine building/overhauls skill
- UNIC/WECS Skills
- Component failure/root cause analysis.
- Commissioning skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Team Leadership.
- Coaching and Mentoring.
- BSc/MSc in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field. Minimum of 10 years Overhauls experience in Various Wartsila Product portfolios such as:
- Commissioning experience.
- Advanced Engine Troubleshooting experience.
- WECS/UNIC experience.
- Experience in other OEM products will be an advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486885 to apply for this job .